Wednesday, June 06, 2012

THIS IS A TEST … A BOOK CHAPTER COMING, AND SOMETHING FOR GORDON LEE’s CLASS OF ‘61

This is a test posting, trying something different.

Meanwhile, watch for a chapter of my book to appear here within the next couple of weeks, with publication planned before Christmas.

Yes, soldier friend (you know who you are, LOL), I’ve been promising this for five or more years, but it’s finally coming. I’ll be publishing it and financing the project with my own money, of which I have little at present because of car, computer, health, an unexpected change of residence and other expenses and a set limited income. Donations are welcome … just kidding.

Also, in a few days, I’ll be posting an article and several items that, because of a major computer glitch, were left out of the booklet commemorating the 50-year Gordon Lee High School, Chickamauga, GA, Class of ‘61 Reunion about this time last year. Watch for that, too.

Wishing you all good health, much wealth, happiness, love and many blessings! – Toney Atkins, June 6, 2012 3:40 a.m.

No comments: