Friday, February 22, 2013

RATED R: WOMAN HAS SEX WITH PIT BULL, POLICE SAY

Kara Vandereyk, Las Vegas Woman, Had Sex With Pit Bull: Police
From the Huffington Post


"You beast!" she screamed.
Not really. That part was made up by me, although I do understand that the pit bull had a smile on its face after the encounter. Oops, I did it again. Please pardon me for acting like Fox News and making up stuff just to add my own warped imagination to an already unbelievable, but true, story, according to police.
WARNING: Kind of gross, and some sensitive readers might find the article at the above Huffington Post link offensive. However, I see it as not as offensive as people hurting, shooting and killing people every day, as reported on the 6 o'clock news and much of the day on cable. -- Toney Atkins

No comments: