Monday, April 29, 2013

Funny test answer fails

Funny test answer fails

Toney Atkins comments: This post from MSNNow.com brings back wonderful memories of my days as a fifth-through-seventh grade teaching days, and I wish I could have saved some of the great moments from those years. I think back on those five years as being among the best of my life. I had some terrific students, and I really had no pets. There was great value in all of the kids, whether they were A or F in grade performance. If I could go back, I do not believe I would have given an F to any of them, because not one was a failure as a person. If any of my former students read this, I apologize for not being a better teacher. During that time, I practiced what I taught, and I pray that some of the good parts stuck with you.

No comments: