Friday, March 22, 2013

BOOGIE YOUR WAY INTO SPRING AND SUMMER

 

By TONEY ATKINS

So far, my downstairs neighbors haven’t complained about their ceiling falling in.

I created a dance music list for parties and for doing some moving and grooving to the beat to lose some pounds and get my shoddy body in shape and into a sexy physique for an old man. I’ll let you know later on in the spring and summer if it works.

In the meantime, I invite you to boogie with me with music based on a custom playlist that I have created on Slacker Radio. I’m not sure how they’re doing it these days, but you can listen to the station for free or the actual playlist, minus rare commercial interruptions, for a small monthly fee. If you become a premium member, you can save and even add to my playlist plus create your own custom stations and playlists.

So, if you are ready to get down and boogie and shake your groove thing to get your already beautiful bod in shape for the lake or the beach, feel free to do it the way you like it and listen and move to the following link. You can even share it with friends who are in more pathetic shape that you envision yourself as being.

The link to the music, which you can even enjoy while sitting in your easy chair and simply sipping a drink, is:

 

http://slacker.com/r/K69jj 

HAVE FUN!

SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE!

No comments: