Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My MUSIC STATION MASHUP

TONEY'S FAVORITE MIX STATION ON SLACKER


http://slacker.com/r/HLZPX

The above link is to my favorite mix station of a wide variety of music from stations and playlists that I created on Slacker Radio. It includes songs from some of my favorite artists (and yours, too, I'll bet) and the genres I have loved over my many decades of enjoying music. From the old to the new, there's something for everyone.

Slacker Radio is free, but includes a few short occasional ads. If you subscribe, you get commercial free music. This reference is totally unsolicited and I receive no compensation, just the joy of creating my own "radio" stations, something I wanted to do since I was a kid. Enjoy, and you can find other more specific genres on my www.toneyatkins.com/ web site.

Tell someone you love him or her. You will find blessings coming your way.

Toney Atkins (DJ Toney A)

No comments: